Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. When you’re looking to indulge and avoid the belly bulge, these bite size pieces will do the trick. And by trick we mean, it’s the best way to trick yourself into eating your veggies. We’ve been making this recipe for years and it continues to be a family favorite.
Buffalo Wild Wings Cauliflower Bites
Pre heat oven to 450°
- Cut one head cauliflower into florets (rinse and dry first)
- Whisk 4 egg whites together
- Combine cauliflower in a zip lock bag with four egg whites and shake to coat cauliflower
- Add breadcrumbs or Shake N’ Bake into cauliflower & egg bag and continue to shake
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet
- Add additional breadcrumbs once on baking sheet to ensure a crispy coating. Make sure entire floret is coated with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven at 450° for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove from oven and generously coat cauliflower in Buffalo Wild Wings sauce (we used Caribbean Jerk) and put back in the oven on broil until cauliflower bites are crispy brown or even a little black on the ends.
Broiling the cauliflower bites is the secret to the crunchy finish. The cauliflower can burn quickly when on broil so keep an eye on them and don’t walk away from the oven. Let them harden and cool before serving. Best served dipped in Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.